You can have a remarkably healthy set of teeth and gums and yet it may not appear that way. There is a long list of reasons that your well-tended teeth may be yellow, stained or otherwise discolored. Fortunately, patients of Old Milton Dental in Alpharetta, GA can enjoy teeth whitening that will put the perfect, finishing touch to their smile.
Of course, many people think of teeth whitening as nothing more than a way to change the color of the teeth, but there are other reasons to consider teeth whitening an important part of your dental care.
- Consider teeth whitening as an anti-aging solution. You can have good skin and a radiant complexion, but if you smile and your teeth are very yellow or stained, it just ages you. Whitening eliminates this issue and can often do so in a single treatment.
- It is fast! As just said above, patients who use our teeth whitening can often see immense changes in a single office visit. Even those with deep-set stains will see improvements in a short time.
- It can be touched up. While many cosmetic treatments have to be repeated often, whitening needs to be done infrequently and benefits from an at home or once annual touch up.
- Teeth whitening lets you maintain your habits. Few coffee drinkers will quit drinking this beverage to spare their teeth and the same goes of tea or even wine drinkers. Smokers too end up with stained teeth, and whitening can remedy this situation. While smoking is not something to be encouraged, if you are finding it very hard to quit this habit, high quality teeth whitening can help to reduce some of the cosmetic effects of these habits.
- Boosts confidence. A yellow or discolored smile is one that you might be hiding from others. It is a major reason to consider teeth whitening. It will let you smile, laugh, speak and grin with much more confidence. If you find your hand going to your mouth to hide your teeth, or if you hold your lips closed when smiling, it is time to explore teeth whitening.
If you have questions about teeth whitening treatments, or wish need to discuss your options, give us a call at (678) 624-0370. You can also use our online contact form and one of our staff will get back to you promptly.