It is unfortunate that the term cosmetic is not always associated with good health and wellbeing, because that is what the cosmetic dentistry services at Old Milton Dental in Alpharetta, GA can provide. Just consider that a visit to a cosmetic dentist can allow someone with a healthy smile to make it even healthier. How?
Cosmetic dentistry includes:
- Dental Crowns – Will protect weakened teeth and serve as a sort of helmet over the remaining portion of a natural crown. Also used on dental implants and root canals.
- Porcelain Veneers – A durable, fast, and simple way to create a perfectly brilliant smile using thin porcelain shells custom-made for your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – A process that strengthens the teeth and brightens them.
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Enjoy premium dental health without the unattractive metallic fillings of the past.
- Teeth Whitening – Patients can enjoy in-office or at-home whitening that brightens teeth by several shades and lasts for a very long time.
- Smile Makeovers – Consult with a dentist and discover the steps needed to totally transform your smile.
Each of these treatments can easily address any vulnerability in individual or multiple teeth. Some may help a patient to overcome a misaligned bite, damaged or weakened teeth, and more. That is not to mention that your self-confidence is boosted with some cosmetic dentistry and that does wonders for wellbeing too!
What to Expect
Ideally, you will want to meet with a dentist to ensure that your teeth and gums are as healthy as possible. It won’t make sense to have cosmetic dentistry done if your teeth may be vulnerable to disease, decay or injury. Once a dentist has reviewed the general health of the teeth and gums, you will be able to discuss your esthetic concerns.
At the same time, functional concerns may be identified by the dentist, and if a cosmetic procedure will help with function, that will be mentioned too. After that, you can work with your dentist to arrange for the treatments needed to enhance the beauty of your perfectly healthy teeth and gums.
Don’t hide your healthy teeth and gums because of a few aesthetic issues; they are easier to manage than you might believe! Just get in touch with us to discuss your cosmetic dentistry needs and be on the path to a picture perfect smile.